Prepare your manuscript according to the abstract & full paper format given in here
When preparing the paper, please ensure that its format follows exactly as the template provided. All extended abstract that will be included in the conference proceedings. All papers should be submitted via Microsoft CMT System.
Abstract preparation guidelines
The two-pages extended abstract should contain the title of the paper, authors, contact person, and their affiliations, keywords, together with a summary of the paper and its main contributions. The primary conference subject area to which the paper is most relevant should be quoted. It should be noted that only electronically submitted abstracts in Word or ‘.doc’ format will be considered.
Abstract uploading instructions
- First, you need to create a user account by clicking the ‘Sign up’ button in the login window. You can also use the same box to login subsequently to check your account and papers.
- Enter the paper title, all authors’ e-mail addresses and your subject area preferences.
- Upload your paper abstract/s using the ‘File upload’ facility.
- The CMT link for conferences track are as follows:
Note: Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the abstract submission deadline.
2. FULL PAPER UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS
- Login to your account in CMT and go to the Author Console;
- Choose Edit your submission and Scroll to the bottom of the page;
- If you have already uploaded an Abstract file, please remove it:
- Upload your Full Paper as a WORD using the ‘File upload’ facility and Save Changes.
Note: Confirmation of successful FULL PAPER upload will appear on the ‘Author Console’ page. Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the full paper submission deadline